When your bail is officially forfeited, and you have a bail bond, your cosigner will automatically become financially responsible for said bond. This means that your bail bond company will either have the cosigner pay the rest of the bond or they will have to sell the collateral that was provided per your agreement. If you care about the person that cosigned on your bond, you will understand why this is such a huge deal.
It is up to you to work with your bail bond company, as well as your cosigner, to ensure that you make it to all of your court dates. Having a legitimate reason to miss a court date is hard and, depending on your history, the judge may not be lenient on you. If you think there may be a reason that you will miss a court date, you should speak to your lawyer and see what they have to say. They do not want you to miss your court date either.
If you are seeking bail bonds in Muskingum County, OH, and the surrounding areas, you can trust the team at Evans Bail Bonds to assist you. Our company based in Delaware, OH, offers 24/7 services to help your loved ones get out of jail as soon as possible.
When you receive a bail bond, there are certain stipulations that you must follow to ensure that you can leave jail and stay at home while awaiting your trial. The most crucial aspect of this process is making sure that you show up at your court dates every time. Failing to show up for a case allows the judge to forfeit your bond and you will have to return to jail. We have put together some detailed information letting you know what happens on these occasions.
Before anything happens, you will have a forfeiture hearing. During this hearing, it will be determined by the judge if you had a legitimate reason for missing your court date. In this session, the court will look at possible reasons why you missed the court date to see if they are valid. Reasons that will be seen as valid include a visit to the emergency room, a car accident, or any other serious incident. Having some kind of documentation proving that you were there during your hearing is valuable in these situations. If you cannot show that you had a good reason for missing your date, then you will be arrested again.
Work with the team at Evans Bail Bonds when you are seeking bail bonds in Licking County, OH, and the surrounding areas. Our team is ready to help you with your needs today.
Being bailed out of jail may seem like a “get out of jail free” card has been handed to an individual who has just been arrested, but that is just not the truth. In fact, this person will have to deal with many responsibilities after they come home.
One of the most vital aspects a person must remember after being bailed out is that they are responsible for showing up to their scheduled court dates. If they do not make it to the court date and do not let the agency or court know why they are missing the date, they can go back to jail. Additionally, they may be taken to jail by a bounty hunter working for a bail bonds company.
These people should also remember that they have an opportunity to be free while they are waiting for their case to be heard. During this time, they should be working with their legal team to improve their case. Additionally, they should be living as responsible members of society. If they get into trouble, they can go right back to jail.
When you are looking for bail bonds in Muskingum County, OH, you can rest assured that the team at Evans Bail Bonds will assist you. We offer 24/7 assistance to people in Delaware, OH, and the surrounding areas.
- We Listen to Your Needs – Our team understands that this is a very stressful time for you and your loved ones. When you call us for assistance, our specialists will always be patient with you. Once we have the vital information, we work hard to get your loved one out as soon as possible.
- We Have Experience – In addition to being patient, our specialists have experience providing bail bonds for a variety of different people. We have provided bonds for people with felony and misdemeanor charges, so you can feel confident that we will be able to handle a vast array of situations.
- People Rely on Us – We are known throughout the community for working hard for our clients. When you come to us for bail bonds, you know that we will do what it takes to help you with your loved one.
Pick up the phone and call us at (573) 397-5388 for more information about receiving bail bonds in Union County, OH, and the surrounding areas. We are ready to work hard for you!
Before you call a bail bond company, you need to get a handful of important information together to help the agent with the process. This info will help them with the paperwork. Here are a few vital pieces of info you should have on hand:
- Name – If you are getting a bail bond for someone, it is likely you know their first and last name. Having their full name, including the middle name and any additional info regarding their name will ensure that we can get them out in a timely matter.
- Booking Number – This is a number that your loved one will use while they are in jail. This information should be provided to them. Make sure you ask for it when you speak with them.
- Jail Location – Is your loved one in a jail located in another county? Make sure you ask which specific jail they are in and get the address.
- Bail Amount – If you know the bail amount now, you should share it with your agent. If you have not been given that information, they should be able to find it out for you.
Call the team at Evans Bail Bonds LLC to learn more about receiving bail bonds in Licking County, OH, and the surrounding areas. We are always available to assist you.
When someone you care about has been arrested, they may call you to help them get out of jail. When you seek a bail bond for this individual, it is important to know that you may have to pay money to help them get out. During this time, it is crucial that you learn more about getting bail bonds in Marion County, OH, before you contact the team at Evans Bail Bonds LLC.
Bail bonds exist to help people get out of jail and plan their defense. It does not matter if they are facing financial hardship or not – they should be able to get out. When you come to us for a bail bond, you should know that you will not have to pay the high amount set by the judge. Instead, the individual can be free when they pay 10% of the requested amount.
Our job is to make it possible for all individuals to make bail. Most people will be able to get out on bail if they have not been accused of a particularly heinous crime or do not have a lengthy criminal past. Our bail bond company is ready to work with you, providing you with financing options when the bail has been set at an unusually high amount. All you have to do is contact us at (740) 324-5119 to request assistance. A member of our team will be able to assist you with your needs and explain the process to help you understand everything that is happening.
- A Patient Team – Our company knows that you or your loved ones are worried about being in jail, so our team is always patient when you call us. For your peace of mind, we always work quickly on the bond to ensure that you or your family member is in jail for as little time as possible.
- An Experienced Staff – Not only are we patient, but we also have the experience necessary to handle your bail bond in an efficient manner. When you have worked with bonds for a while, you encounter odd situations. Our team has experience with these situations and can do what it takes to get your bond in place.
- Excellent Reputation – It is vital that you ensure the bail bond agent you are working with has a great reputation. If you ask any of our clients about our services, you can rest assured that they will tell you that we always work hard for our clients.
Call us 24/7 at (740) 324-5119 to learn more about the bail bond process.
Getting yourself or a loved one out of jail as soon as possible is very important. You can wait to see if the case is handled in a timely manner or you can come to Evans Bail Bonds, your source for bail bonds in Marion County, OH, and the surrounding communities. Our business is proud to feature a team that will help you get back on the street as soon as possible. When you call us, we get to work to ensure that you have to spend as little time as possible behind bars. Our agents are known for our excellent qualities, including the following:
- Available for You – You can get arrested at any time of the day. It does not matter if it’s the middle of the night on Christmas Eve or Sunday morning at 8 a.m., our team is ready to help you when you need assistance. We are always quick to answer calls and will provide you with the info you need regarding your bail bond.
- Knowledgeable – Bail bonds can be complicated, as the rules vary throughout the state. Our agents have years of experience working in Ohio and will be able to help you with the process. We know all about the necessary paperwork and steps required to obtain your release. Furthermore, we can assist you with property regulations, collateral, and insurance policies.
Contact the team at Evans Bail Bonds at (740) 324-5119 when you need help. For your convenience, we accept credit card payments.
Are you searching for a bail bond for yourself or a family member? The team at Evans Bail Bonds, the company to contact when you need bail bonds in Delaware County, OH, is here to help you get them out of jail before their court date.
When bail has been set for an arrestee, the first thing you need to do is contact a licensed bail bond agent in the area. An experienced bail bondsman will get the ball rolling. Everyone’s situation is different, so your bail bond agent will take a look at the information and put together the right bond for the arrestee. Additionally, they will discuss the payment plan with you up front so you understand what you will have to pay for this bond.
If you are concerned about the duration of the bail bond, you have nothing to worry about. The bond will be valid until the charges are dropped or the case is closed. You will not have to worry about the bond expiring, as it lasts for the entire duration of the case.
Pick up the phone and contact the specialists at Evans Bail Bonds at (740) 324-5119 to get the process started today. Whether you are seeking assistance in Delaware County or need help in Franklin County, a member of our team is available to assist you.
When a friend or family member is behind bars, you want to pay their bail as soon as possible. To do this, you can request assistance from the team at Evans Bail Bonds. Take a look at just some of the reasons people come to us when they need help:
The Right Bond for Your Needs – There are two bond payment options available from our business – cash or surety. Because bail bonds tend to be expensive, many people come to us to request our surety selections. An arrestee can contact us from jail or someone can call us on their behalf to make a bond request.
Flexible Payment Plans – For your convenience, payment plans are available. Getting arrested can be very expensive, as you may have to pay court fines and legal fees in the near future. We work with you to make sure you will have no problem paying for your bond. Our business accepts most credit cards.
We Make Things Easy – Speed is very important when it comes to getting bail bonds. Our team works as fast as possible to provide you with the proper bail bond for your needs.
Contact us today when you need a bail bond agent in Delaware, OH. Our team is standing by to assist you with your needs.